Orion Pax Institute is committed to quality assurance in all of our service provision, to help us maintain high standards in meeting customer requirements. Our Quality Assurance Policy guides and informs this process. (Copy available on request).
In terms of learner commitment and achievement, we have an overall 90% retention rate and an 86% course completion/qualification pass rate.
The awarding bodies whose qualifications we offer, undertake periodic moderation and standards verification visits and sampling. Additionally, our internal Programme Review Teams meet to discuss and assess course delivery, assessment and overall performance. Learners Forums provide valuable feedback from our students, on how they feel things are going from the end user perspective.
OPI`s key strengths can be summarized as:-
- Enthusiastic and hands on, involved leadership, coupled with a team approach to running the organization;
- Well qualified and experienced management and staff, who benefit from excellent continuing professional development and training support, linked with a structured performance appraisal scheme;
- A diverse, international student population with consistently good levels of learner achievement;
- A highly convenient, accessible location for our premises, near to excellent transport links in London, in the middle of a lively shopping centre;
- A `fit for purpose` Training Centre, with good facilities and learning resources;
- Effective partnership and collaborative working with a wide range of local, regional, national and international organisations.
- Our Orion Balcony Nursery, located virtually next door to the college, offers quality childcare for those learners who are parents/carers of children aged 0-5yrs